Three endless runner games you must try on android!

Platform for discussions related to Google's Android mobile OS.
ailsa

Three endless runner games you must try on android!

Post by ailsa »

Now there are many endless runnder games on android. Below are the three I like best and think are the must-try games for you!
Temple Run OZ $0.99
Disney and Imangi Studios present Temple Run: Oz – a brand-new endless runner inspired by Temple Run 2 and the film Oz the Great and Powerful. Play as Oz and outrun the shrieking flying baboons as you turn, jump and slide your way across the land. Begin your exhilarating adventure now and see how far you can run!

Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Gru's loyal, yellow, gibberish-speaking Minions are ready for their toughest challenge in Despicable Me: Minion Rush. Play as a Minion and compete with others in hilarious, fast-paced challenges in order to impress your boss, super-villain Gru! Jump, fly, dodge obstacles, collect bananas, be mischievous, and defeat villains to earn the title of Minion of the Year.

Subway Surfers
Subway Surfers is based on Jake's running skills on train tracks amidst incoming trains and being chased by the station officer and his police dog. The game animation gives a very child-like appeal and the music has a hint of naughtiness that doesn't go unnoticed.

And you can download the games above free at Free Mobile Helper! Just download Free Mobile Helper free at [link removed] firstly.
You can also tell us your favorite endless runner games!