Which company is selling lowest range of mobile phones?

Price discussions about cellphones and other mobile devices in India.
Dolly chaurasia

Which company is selling lowest range of mobile phones?

Post by Dolly chaurasia »

Due to large range of users in India there are so many mobile companies have launched lowest range of mobile phones...but still which company is best and liked by the customers.?

Devesh

Re: Which company is selling lowest range of mobile phones?

Post by Devesh »

I think SAMSUNG is the best in low-range mobile phones in India. Recently I wanted a cheap phone as my extra phone and was surprised to see a good model at around 1100/- on flipkart.com
Forgot the model name as I didnt buy it. But it had everything you want in a phone. Including gprs internet shring with computer :geek:

abby

Post by abby »

Yeah..I agree that Samsum is the only brand in market which is selling the cheapest and best sellphones in india...

Thanks

mayuresh

Post by mayuresh »

Hey check out www.ibhejo.com for cheapest mobiles.

uniphoresolution

Post by uniphoresolution »

I think Samsung provides the mobile in cheap cost.

Leann Lazar

Post by Leann Lazar »

I came across an article on stuff magazine the other day about some Chinese Smartphones that are pretty good and we might not have heard of. One of my friend from Delhi uses one of these and amazingly knowing her critical nature she had some good point about this "ZOPO" brand. Googled it. Found quite a lot of info on them. Anyways the FLASH X PLUS is what my friend has and it performs good. She even said that she had some issues with the phone and surprisingly ZOPO replaced the entire smartphone. MAN WOW. Thumbs Up to ZOPO for that. Here is the article. ZOPO also has some amazingly cheap smartphones with good stuff to offer. May be a try on. I might try it coz of my friend, but in future. If you wanna have a look at it please find the links below:

http://www.zopomobile.in/
https://www.stuff.tv/in/features/6-chinese-smartphones-you-would-definitely-want